NACUFS is always looking for subject matter experts. Consider the following opportunities to share strategies and insights on current challenges and emerging trends.
- Become a contributing author for NACUFS' magazine, Campus Dining Today®. For a list of upcoming topics, view the editorial calendar.
- Have a topic you would like to share your knowledge on? NACUFS has many ways you can share - whether you prefer to present, record a video, or write. Contact education@NACUFS.org.
- Is there a pressing topic in the industry you would like to have a candid question and answer conversation about with your peers? Let us know your thoughts and we can work together to create a Virtual Town Hall.
- Contact education@NACUFS.org.
- NACUFS is looking for energetic and knowledgeable speakers with the expertise to deliver relevant and high-quality learning content at a variety of conferences and events. Contact education@NACUFS.org.
- Are you a chef looking to become involved in NACUFS? Consider becoming the Culinary Challenge Chair for the NACUFS 2024 National Conference. To submit you interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have volunteer questions? Send an email to Jenna Goins.