Two recent projects were completed at Kansas State University – a new facility and updates of a 60-year-old building. Attend this one-hour webinar and gain valuable insight on the importance of individual roles within a team project – from campus stakeholders to design architects to foodservice consultants, as well as lessons learned.
Focused on the Business Administration domain of the NACUFS Collegiate Dining Body of Knowledge™, attendees will learn to:
- Develop a vision for renovations and concepts to meet desired goals.
- Leverage relationships and identify responsibilities among project team members to initiate projects and facilitate implementation.
- Synthesize wants, needs, and expectations of campus stakeholders and to meet those needs and expectations.
- Modify program and project requirements as necessary to achieve operational, financial, or programmatic outcomes.
- Mary Molt, Ph.D., RD, LD, associate director, housing and dining services, Kansas State University
- Skyler Harper, PA, associate director of housing and dining services, Kansas State University
- Sean Zaudke, AIA, LEED AP, associate principal, Gould Evans
- John M. Wilkins, Jr., AIA, LEED AP, principal, Gould Evans
- Josh Abel, estimator project manager, Coonrod & Associates Construction Co
- Scot Wolfington, owner, Coonrod & Associates Construction Co
- Kathleen Seelye, FFCSI, LEED AP, founding executive principal, Ricca Design
In 2021, live webinars are available to NACUFS members as a no cost member benefit.