Description: The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted all aspects of working in the foodservice profession. Staffing, training, and human resource functions have especially been impacted and forced to adapt to changing needs and regulations. As vaccinations are completed, college and university dining professionals will continue to see operations impacted. This will require changes in staffing, training, and human resources as operations adjust to meet new in-person dining needs and customer expectations. Join NACUFS for this Virtual Town Hall to discuss:
- How are campus dining professionals maintaining staff morale through furloughs and layoffs?
- What plans are in place re-staff and train when indoor dining becomes the norm again?
- How do campus dining professionals plan to win back staff, especially as so many have left the industry?
- Laura King, HR administrator for culinary services, Michigan State University
- Lucas Miller, senior associate director of operations, Colorado State University
- Chuck Nicosia, corporate job trainer, University at Buffalo
The panelists would like to hear your questions and be able to address them during the Virtual Town Hall. Please submit your questions no later than Wednesday, January 20, 2021, to Jenna Goins, content & community manager, at JGoins@NACUFS.org. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to ask questions during the Virtual Town Hall.
To register for this no-cost member benefit, please .