This is a great time to be a NACUFS presenter!
NACUFS is now soliciting proposals for learning sessions for our 2024 National Conference and Spring Conference Series. We are looking for energetic and knowledgeable speakers with experience and expertise to deliver relevant and high-quality learning experiences that offer value for our members.
Submit Your Proposal
What are we looking for?
The NACUFS Collegiate Dining Body of Knowledge™, clearly identifies your target audience and the high-value content to deliver.
We are looking for proposals that align with our defined learning domains (listed below) and target collegiate dining professionals who either:
- Oversee campus dining operations, programs, staff and/or other resources (supervision & management function) OR
- Establish strategy and direction for achieving the goals and mission of the dining program within the institution (strategic leadership function)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. Focuses on planning, systems and business functions required to operate, enhance, and fund a campus-valued dining program.
- GUEST EXPERIENCE. Focuses on providing an exceptional campus dining guest experience.
- TALENT MANAGEMENT. Focuses on recruitment and selection, development, and engagement of personnel (including students) in order to operate a successful campus dining operation.
- CAMPUS & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT. Focuses on collaborative alignment with campus culture, mission, and strategies (including student engagement) as well as developing successful brand recognition through effective marketing.
- PROFESSIONAL INTELLIGENCE. Focuses on driving an ethical, organized environment that promotes high standards of integrity and inclusivity, effectively modeling responsible stewardship of campus resources, and leading and promoting organization initiatives and change.
Please submit your proposal by following the guidelines below.
- If you are a provider proposing a case study – we strongly advise bringing your client to co-present. Sessions that include clients rank higher in our selection process.
- Focus on providing attendees with practical advice, best practice guidance and inspiration.
- Provide a statement that clearly summarizes what a delegate can expect to get out of your session.
- We do not accept sales pitches. If you would like to promote your company, service or product, please consider sponsorship or exhibiting in the NACUFS 2024 Showcases.
- All NACUFS presenters are required to verify they have reviewed the NACUFS Speaker Guide, Code of Conduct, and video micro-lessons. These resources provide a framework for understanding your responsibilities as a speaker; considering audience expectations; and writing effective learning objectives. If your session is selected, you will want to refer to these resources again as you develop your presentation.
Learning Session Timeslots
All learning sessions are approximately 45 minutes in length and will take place on the following dates of each conference.
March 5 – 6, 2024 Little Rock, Arkansas
March 26 – 27, 2024 Tacoma, Washington
April 3 – 4, 2024 Buffalo, New York
July 18 – 20, 2024 Louisville, Kentucky
Submit Your Proposal
Questions? Contact Events@NACUFS.org for more information.