Be Creative…with Creative Dining Services! APPLY NOW!
Creative Dining Services is looking for a Production Manager at Calvin University!
The Production Manager works within the Dining Services Department to ensure that high-quality, properly seasoned, nutritious food and menus are being provided throughout the operation, in a fiscally responsible and sustainable manner. Works professionally and cooperatively as a valued member of the dining services management team, assisting with any aspect of the dining services program necessary.
- Trains and manages all kitchen staff.
- Participates in hiring, scheduling, timekeeping, performance appraisals, and disciplinary actions of the kitchen staff.
- Supervises and coordinates culinary activities in all operations; assists the Executive Chef as needed.
- Selects appropriate vendors.
- Maintain good public relations with all customers, clients, staff, vendors, and the community; achieves high levels of customer and client satisfaction.
- Conducts continuing analysis of production, recommending any operational changes necessary to the Dining Services Director.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum of 3 years food service experience
- ServSafe Certification
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Competitive pay and bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off
- And much, much more!
About Creative Dining Services
Creative Dining Services partners with college, universities,
Fortune 100 companies, full-service senior living communities, conference
centers and K-12 schools and camps to provide a different kind of hospitality
and facility management services experience – one that’s fun, innovative, and
focused on your community. Why? Because that’s how it should be.
Creative Dining Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Veteran-Friendly!