The Menu System Chef for Bon Appetit Management Company is responsible for
assisting with the overall success of the Food Program. This means adhering to the
Client’s culture and guidelines, the Health Department’s regulations, and Bon
Appétit’s standards and expectations of food quality, freshness and presentation, new recipe
development, new inventory items, along with training and development.
This position oversees the kitchen’s daily administrative, operational, and culinary
tasks, including sanitation and safety. This position also motivates, trains, develops
and directs the back of house employees to accomplish the objectives of the
operation to the satisfaction of the customers, clients, and Bon Appetit Management
· Supervision and Development of Staff
· Food Programs
· Customer Service and Client Relations
· Financial Management and Analysis
· Kitchen & Café Supervision
· Special Events
• A minimum of 3 years kitchen supervisory experience or applicable
culinary experience in a similar volume, quality food service establishment
• Posses general hospitality knowledge and interest in sustainability and
sustainable food practices
• Operate Web based ordering systems, process customer
requests, changes to orders, menu updates and client profiles.
• Proficient with word processing and compose basic email memos
• Posses the ability to meet Bon Appétit unit specific uniform standards
for this position.
• Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment’s per Bon Appétit guidelines.