Do you want more than just a job? Come join us at CSU Housing and Dining Services as a Production Cook to access these amazing perks....
- How about opportunities for advancement?
- Get your degree with our Employee Study Privilege?
- Cut the cost on Dependent Tuition with Scholarships available
- Discounts for world renown care for your fur family at CSU Veterinary Teaching Hospital
- Opportunities to visit the beautiful Mountain Campus at rates only available to Faculty, Staff, and Alumni of CSU
- Discount tickets to CSU Rams Athletic events
- Savings thru discounts to local shopping, travel, sporting events as part of the CSU Commitment to Campus
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time Off, and (10) annual holidays
And we haven’t even mentioned the Heath Benefits:
- Multiple medical insurance plan choices
- Employer contributions to HSA
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA options
- Short and long term disability
- On-campus healthcare facility and pharmacy
- Annual on-site flu shots and biometric exams
- Wellness incentive programs
- Dental and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance & the ability to purchase additional coverage
The Housing and Dining Services Production Cook must have (2) years of dining services experience. This position is a fully operational cook preparing/producing foods from an established preprinted menu and standardized recipes. Responsible for quality, quantity and appearance of foods prepared/served.
Salary: $2,708 (and 7.5% shift differential pay) monthly + FULL BENEFIT OFFERINGS
Please apply at https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/91996
Apply by 9/7/2021
**Only applications submitted thru jobs.colostate.edu posting will be reviewed**
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION * Clearly document job duties you have performed that relate to minimum qualifications, preferred qualifications, and essential job duties in the Work Experience section on the application. Human Resources must be able to evaluate your experience based on this information. * Clearly outline dates of employment and hours worked per week for each employment experience listed in the Work Experience section of the Application so that Human Resources can calculate full-time work experience. Please note: Part-time experience will be calculated to determine the full-time equivalent. * The Work Experience is the only document that will be utilized to determine if minimum qualifications, as outlined in the job posting, have been met. The Application is considered to be the legal document on file; resumes will not be reviewed for minimum qualification requirements.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS * If an Application is considered “Incomplete”, the Application will be removed from consideration for the position. * An Application is incomplete if no current/ previous employment is included in the Work Experience section of the Application. * An Application is incomplete if “see resume” (or something similar) is noted, or previous employment does not contain job duties for every position in the Work Experience section of the Application.
Colorado State University is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Colorado State University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. The Office of Equal Opportunity is located in 101 Student Services.
The State of Colorado believes that equity, diversity, and inclusion drive our success, and we encourage candidates from all identities, backgrounds, and abilities to apply. The State of Colorado is an equal opportunity employer committed to building inclusive, innovative work environments with employees who reflect our communities and enthusiastically serve them.