2022 Editorial Calendar & Deadlines
Editorial calendar is subject to change.
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: Financial Management | Procurement and Contract Management | Systems and Technology | Program, Strategic Planning, Capital Planning, and Project Management
- Articles will focus on planning, systems, and business functions required to successfully operate, enhance, and fund a campus-valued dining program.
- Call for Articles Closes: January 28, 2022
- Advertising Insertion Order Due: February 4, 2022
- Advertising Artwork Due: February 25, 2021
- National Conference Wrap-Up & Lessons Learned from the Pandemic
- Articles will focus on case studies from all aspects of collegiate dining and how various problems were solved, what innovations were implemented, what systems and processes shifted, and what approaches changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Chosen articles will clearly outline the problem, solutions(s), supported data, campus leadership quotes, and best practices to not only showcase exemplary work, but to provide an educational roadmap for collegiate dining peers.
- Call for Articles Closes: May 27, 2022
- Advertising Insertion Orders Due: June 3, 2022
- Advertising Artwork Due: June 24 2022
- PROFESSIONAL INTELLIGENCE: Sustainability
- Articles will focus on the NACUFS Sustainability Toolkit. Successful articles will focus on how sustainability efforts specifically are driving an ethical, organized environment that promotes high standards of integrity and inclusivity, effectively modeling responsible stewardship of campus resources, and leading and promoting organization initiatives and change. Sustainability-related topics may include: ethics and integrity, social and emotional intelligence, and change management.
- Call for Articles Closes: August 12, 2022
- Advertising Insertion Orders Due: August 19, 2022
- Advertising Artwork Due: September 9, 2022