Apply for an Institute
The online process to apply for a NACUFS institute is changing for 2020. Before beginning your application, please print these instructions. You will need the instructions to navigate the new online application process.
New Features and Application Requirements for 2020
- You must save your work. The online application form is divided into 4 sections. After completing a section, you must save your work before proceeding to the next section.
- Apply to more than one institute. Each institute has a unique and dedicated application form. If you are applying to more than one institute, you will need to apply to each institute individually.
- Log in to your NACUFS account. You will need to have your NACUFS account sign in credentials (username and password) to access the new online application forms.
Instructions to Apply to an Institute
- From the list below, click on the institute that you want to apply to. You will be prompted to sign in to your NACUFS account.
- Once signed in, you will see the INSTRUCTIONS for the application form for the institute you selected.
The institute applications must be completed by the following deadlines:
- Friday, March 6, 2020 for Summer 2020 Institutes: Foodservice Management, Facilities Management, and Leadership Institutes
- Friday, September 4, 2020 for the 2020 Marketing Institute
For help setting up your login credentials or completing the online institute application form, please email NACUFS at education@NACUFS.org or call the NACUFS office at 517-332-2494.