2018 Facilities Management Institute (FacMI)
June 25-29, 2018
The Hobart Educational Center
Effectively managing facilities, equipment, and environmental issues is key for keeping a foodservice operation running smoothly. At the Facilities Management Institute, you will focus on best practices related to facilities design, equipment selection, maintenance, sanitation, safety, and security.
At the Facilities Management Institute, you will learn to:
- Identify and address contemporary environmental issues (i.e., space and asset management, sustainability and "green" practices, energy, ergonomics)
- Effectlvely manage facility and equipment needs analysis, use, scheduling, and maintenance
- Effectively manage sanitation, safety, and security issues
- Evaluate present and future facility and equipment needs
- Evaluate designs for future renovations and construction
- Develop a facilities and equipment management operations manual
Enrollment is limited to 30 attendees.