Customer Service Institute (CSI)
December 11-15, 2017
Ritz-Carlton - St. Louis; True Food Service Equipment Headquarters
St. Louis, MO
A successful foodservice program is focused on creating satisfied customers. At the Customer Service Institute, participants will explore various service philosophies and principles. Through best practices, benchmarking, and tours and visits to local restaurants, you will learn practical tips and tools for offering high-quality customer service at your campus foodservice operations.
At the Customer Service Institute, you will learn to:
- Develop and apply a personal service philosophy that is appropriate for your dining services department and university.
- Review best practices of the Ritz-Carlton "gold standard" of service.
- Identify best practices in customer service.
- Assess customer satisfaction (utilizing the NACUFS Customer Satisfaction Benchmarking Survey as one of the tools).
- Develop and implement strategies to meet customer needs while applying service controls.
- Develop and implement a schedule/system for a customer service training program.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a customer service program and make changes to increase the effectiveness of the program
- Positively relate to customers and the public, while responding to/resolving customer complaints.
Enrollment is limited to 30 attendees.
and Supported by: