The following is a listing of open managerial positions at colleges, universities, and companies. NACUFS members may post positions at no charge. Nonmembers may purchase this service for a fee. Bulletins are posted on our website daily and removed from the site after 60 days. For more information on job postings, please consult our User Guide.
Application Deadline: 03/31/2020
Organization: University of Arizona Student Unions
Location: Tucson, AZ
Salary: $35,704-45,000 annually
email: Judy Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arizona Student Unions consist of both the Student Union Memorial Center (SUMC) and the Park Student Union, as well as Highland Market and a number of convenience stores and food stops around campus. In addition to campus dining services and catering, the Arizona Student Unions also run mall scheduling, concessions at athletic events, Fast Copy & Design, Games Room, the Gallagher Theatre, and a Post Office Contract Unit.
The Student Union Memorial Center is one of the largest student unions in the United States. The SUMC contains everything students need – restaurants, retail spaces, a bank, lounges, study/meeting rooms, a computer lab, and a movie theater. SUMC is often referred to as the “living room” of the University. With Student Engagement, dining services, retail services and more, we strive to provide a “home away from home” to balance the diverse educational, recreational, cultural and social needs of today’s student.
The Arizona Student Unions is seeking an organized and outgoing individual to join our team as our Training Coordinator. The successful candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of developing, planning, and implementing a training program. In addition, has experience conducting training needs analysis to identifying areas of opportunity and create development plans for teams and individuals. This position is responsible for designing, developing, and conducting all training programs.
- Identify and map out annual training plans for staff, management, and more
- Implement training and career development program for Student Union
- Select appropriate training methods or activities
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct department-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employees skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from facilitators and staff after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database, training records, and equipment
- Develop and oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aid and manuals
- Deliver training courses
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
Preferred 3+ years of training experience
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.