Name of College or University * Recipe Title * Address * City * State/Province * Zip Code * Country * Submitted by * Title * Email Address * Contest Entry Essay
In 500 words or less, please compose an essay answering the following:
1. Describe where your ingredients are grown and raised in relation to your institution.
2. Demonstrate that the producers of your ingredients are part of a local food movement, not a conventional corporation.
3. Demonstrate a strong relationship between your institution and the local producers.
4. Describe how the local ingredients are procured and how financial and logistical challenges to buying local foods have been overcome.
5. Describe how local food efforts have been promoted to your customers.
Essay * Recipe, including production steps * Nutritional analysis of recipe * Briefly describe how you market this recipe and/or other local foods on your menu * Provide customer feedback you have received for this recipe * Supporting materials A maximum of three collateral files may be submitted as support documentation with your entry. Files must meet the following criteria: 1. Uploaded documents must be in .pdf format. 2. The combined file size of uploaded .pdf documents may not exceed 13 megabytes. 3. File names must contain the name of the institution (e.g., Example_InstitutionName_Nutrition_Program.pdf). 4. A maximum of 25 photographs may be submitted, contained either with uploaded .pdf documents or in an album on a photo sharing website. Online albums must be titled with the name of the institution. 5. Video must be no longer than four minutes in length and hosted on a video sharing website or on the institution's own website. Video must be titled with the name of the institution. 6. Any uploaded documents that contain copyrighted material and/or trademarks of others must first have written permission from each copyright and/or trademark owner for the purpose reflected in the entry and for further publication by NACUFS.
Please link to any online photo albums showcasing this program. All albums must be titled with the name of your institution. (Do not include http://) Please link to any videos showcasing this program. All videos must be titled with the name of your institution. (Do not include http://)
By submitting this electronic entry and typing my name below, I understand that the Voting Delegate for our school is in agreement with the following statement: I understand that entries not meeting specific requirements will be disqualified. I agree that all information on this entry form is accurate. I have read and agree with the official rules and regulations. On behalf of my institution, I grant permission for the National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) to publish and/or use in any way, the material submitted as this entry, including that located at the website above. I certify that my institution has obtained from the copyright and/or trademark owner(s) written permission to use, for the purposes reflected in my institutions contest entry and for further publication and use by NACUFS, any copyrighted materials and/or trademarks not owned by my institution, and I will provide a copy of such permission(s) upon the request of NACUFS.
Name (confirms agreement of the statement above) *
* Required Fields Note: Submission time may vary depending on PDF file size. For troubleshooting, please contact Kortney Pitts, marketing coordinator at (517) 332-2494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.