*Name of College or University (as would be printed on award):
*Static URL address for the menu being submitted. This address must remain active from 4/1/2012 through 4/30/2012:
*You must submit an essay no longer than 300 words that includes answers to the following questions:
1) What was the business strategy used in developing your menu?
2) How does the menu support your business strategy?
3) How do you define success, and how is it measured at your facility?
4) What efforts were taken in regards to sustainability?
5) How has your catering department distinguished itself from others?
6) What is your specialty, or what are you most proud of in your catering department?
Begin your essay here:
*Check here if you agree with the following statement...
By submitting this electronic entry and checking this box, I understand that the Voting Delegate for our school is in agreement with the
following statement: I understand that entries not meeting specific requirements will be disqualified. I agree that all information on
this entry form is accurate. I have read and agree with the official rules and regulations. On behalf of my institution I grant permission
for the National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) to publish and/or use in any way, the material submitted as
this entry, including that located at the website above. I certify that my institution has obtained from the copyright and/or trademark
owner(s) written permission to use, for the purposes reflected in my institutions contest entry and for further publication and use by
NACUFS, any copyrighted materials and/or trademarks not owned by my institution, and I will provide a copy of such permission(s) upon the request of NACUFS.
* Required Fields