Distance learning, including live or recorded webinars, online courses, and other hybrid combinations of the virtual and real classroom, provide opportunities for you and your staff to learn anywhere, any time. In most cases, distance learning does not require travel, while still connecting you with experts and colleagues around the world. You can participate wherever you have access to a computer and internet connection.
- 2014 Customer Service Essentials Webinar Series
- 2013 Baking Trends Webinar Series
- 2013 Culinary Nutrition Webinar Series
- 2012 Sustainable Technology Series
- 2011 Culinary Nutrition Webinar Series: Pass the Salt and Going Gluten Free
- 2011 Food Cost Inflation
- 2010 -2011 Culinary Nutrition Webinar Series: Hot Topics in Culinary Nutrition and Best Practices for Serving Guests with Food Allergies, Intolerances, and Special Dietary Considerations.
- 2010 Data-Driven Decision Making: Specific Tools for Measuring Operational Efficiency
- 2008 Managing Rising Food Costs