Distance learning, including live or recorded webinars, online courses, and other hybrid combinations of the virtual and real classroom, provide opportunities for you and your staff to learn anywhere, any time. In most cases, distance learning does not require travel, while still connecting you with experts and colleagues around the world. You can participate wherever you have access to a computer and internet connection.
Fall 2013 Webinar Series Topic to be announced
Save these dates: Tuesday, October 8, 15, 22, and 29
CUSTOMER SERVICE ESSENTIALS
Coming in April 2014 – a multiple-part “Customer Service Essentials” webinar series will introduce a turn-key program designed to help you develop a comprehensive customer service program for your foodservice operation - or simply implement an effective program for a specific dining unit, department, or retail facility. Still under development, the program intends to offer tips for ensuring management buy-in, developing critical customer service standards, creative ideas for training and implementing a program, and tools for measuring and coaching performance until it sticks!
• 2013 Culinary Nutrition Webinar Series
• 2012 Sustainable Technology Series
• 2011 Culinary Nutrition Webinar Series: Pass the Salt and Going Gluten Free
• 2011 Food Cost Inflation
• 2010 -2011 Culinary Nutrition Webinar Series: Hot Topics in Culinary Nutrition and Best Practices for Serving Guests with Food Allergies, Intolerances, and Special Dietary Considerations.
• 2010 Data-Driven Decision Making: Specific Tools for Measuring Operational Efficiency
• 2008 Managing Rising Food Costs