Sustainability practices impact campuses and students in many ways and foodservice operations are no exception. Customers have an expectation of college and university foodservices to be aware of sustainable practices and implementing them on campus. Whether you have an established sustainability office or are just getting started, there are always new ways to further the sustainability of your operation. Join NACUFS for a Virtual Town Hall, sponsored by US Foods, to discuss and learn more about the following:
- How to further sustainable practices on your campus.
- How to balance costs with sustainability.
- What to look for when selecting suppliers for sustainable practices.
- How to approach suppliers to learn about their sustainability practices.
- Steve Mangan, senior director Michigan Dining, University of Michigan
- Kerry Paterson, CEC, director of residential dining & catering, Oregon State University
- Kory Samuels, executive director, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Annemarie Vaupel, vice president of marketing, Hormel Foods
The panelists would like to hear your questions and be able to address them during the Virtual Town Hall. Please submit your questions no later than Wednesday, May 12, 2021, to Jenna Goins, content & community manager. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to ask questions during the Virtual Town Hall.
To register for this no-cost member benefit, please click here.